Welcome to my virtual home on the Net. This page hosts my publications, provides a platform to publish my Ph.D. Thesis and lists ways how to contact me.
After having been involved in university research at Rostock University and in industry research at Siemens Corporate Technology in Munich, I have covered various technology areas in innovation projects and standardization, such as Mobile Television, Telecom API Exposure and RTCWeb.
Currently, I am representing Nokia in standardization, working on topics related to how Virtualization technologies can be applied to telecommunications (focusing on Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) at ETSI), as well as on Service Based Interfaces and Common API Framework in 3GPP.
My areas of expertise
During the last years, I have been working in various technology areas, namely:
- 3GPP Service Based Interfaces (SBI) and Common API Framework (CAPIF)
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)
- RTCWeb and WebRTC - Realtime communication in the web browser
- SOAP and REST APIs for Telecom Asset Exposure
- Architecture of complex IT and telecom systems
- Mobile TV
- Interactive digital TV
- Multimedia communication
- XML and metadata standards
- Mobile applications in multimedia, telemedicine and automation technology
- Still image coding
- Scientific Visualization and Information Visualization
- User interface design and user interface technologies
I am interested in photography, and I use this page to share some impressions of interesting travel destinations.